Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Photography for a Cause: Great Images of Special Kids


Jenifer and I both love our kids to death, like any moms. I revealed in my last blog post how the two of us have both struggled with our children's illnesses. My daughter Casey has Juvenile or Type I Diabetes; Jenifer's son Tony has epilepsy.

Many people assume that because there's medicine to treat these diseases that it cures them. That's not so. These are disease for which there's no cure. There's hope, but no cure.


We love our kids and want to support parents who also have children with special needs. That's why I'm offering a free portrait session for any families with special needs kids. Whether your child has a chronic illness or another serious medical condition, as parents of children with similar problems, we want to help.

Please call the studio for your free portrait session appointment. Call 434-392-3550.

No comments:

Post a Comment