Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Value of Professional Prints

When you hire a professional photographer such as Crystal Image Photography, the professional touch doesn't just begin and end with the images themselves. It extends to the entire package, the prints and the albums too. Many times, I get calls from people who want my expertise as a photographer but who want to print the pictures themselves, or send them to a regular vacation-snapshot printing type of service to have them printed. I know what's going to happen next; several months later, I'll get a frantic call from the same person who is now very unhappy with the quality of the prints. She'll call me to fix them and she'll end up spending twice as much money to have them printed later.




A professional photographer hones her craft through many years of hard work and study. When I take images, either in the studio or on location, I'm thinking about lighting, angles, background and position of the subject. When I sit down with the final images, sometimes they need a little color touch up here or a crop there to make them perfect. I have access to the best laboratories in the country – places only professional photographers go – to print your images. And the results are beautiful albums and portraits that you'll enjoy for a lifetime.


So while it's fine to drop your vacation disk off at the drugstore or email them to an internet photo lab to be printed, don't take chances with your wedding, baby's first pictures, or senior portraits. Choose professional services from start to finish and you'll get professional results every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment