Thursday, February 18, 2010

Meet Baby Kensley!


This week I was blessed to photograph a newborn session for two more of our very loyal customers.
We have created portraits for Tracy and Danny since 2003. From their wedding day, both maternity sessions and portraits of their now 2 year old daughter.
Yesterday I got to meet baby Kensley! I had a great time photographing this little newborn and it was also our first on location newborn session ever! After 15 years of photographing in the studio it was a little different going outside of the studio to photograph a newborn but I think the images turned out great and I'm ready to try more on location newborn sessions! Welcome Baby Kensley and thanks Tracy and Danny for your continued support!

-Crystal

For more info on newborn photography Click Here

www.crystalimagephoto.com

No comments:

Post a Comment